Wednesday, March 21, 2012

New Swap! The Altered Egg!







This was fun! It's a paper mache egg with wings, old jewelry pieces and a very cute passenger if I do say so myself. :)

5 Comments:

At 3/22/2012 5:59 AM , Blogger Kai said...

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH! That is the cutest & COOLEST thing I've ever seen done with a paper mache EGG! I was RIGHT! You ARE a creative GENIUS! And your passenger is having SUCH a great time on that ride! Chirp, I need to peek inside your mind and TRY to let some of your artistic thinking fly over to me! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS!!!! (And YOU!)

 
At 4/03/2012 8:19 AM , Blogger Christel said...

Hi, I am a visitor sent over from Kais blog, and am I ever glad I came. This is the cutest idea I have seen so far in an altered egg! Adorable doesn't quite describe it even! Love this little eggplane..great imagination! Fairy Blessings, Christel

 
At 4/04/2012 12:23 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Alright now! That is SPECTACULAR! W - O - W ! ! ! It's a STEAMPUNK EGG! Whoohoooo! Yes, your doll is having a wonderful time flying that egg! LOL... love it!

hugz

 
At 4/10/2012 3:06 PM , Blogger Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Cherie,
What a great idea.........A Steampunk Egg! :)
I love it and love the little doll.
I just uploaded some New art to my blog if you would like to see it. Please leave a comment too. :)
Hugs

 
At 4/16/2012 7:08 PM , Blogger Sassie Scrap'in said...

These are stunning!! I am so sad I missed this swap :,(
I just joined the yahoo group Im Laura. I hope they have something like this again SOON!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home