One is a Puzzle 4x4 swap. Using puzzle pieces on a 4x4 background....this one came down to the wire. I'm not thrilled with it but I am happy it's done, lol.
The other is eight Corner Bookmarks. Just paper and butterfly stickers. :) Easy and fun! My kind of swap. :)
2 Comments:
Only, only, ONLY my sweet lil' Chirp could take tiny bits of paper & buttery-fly stickers to make SUCH a pretty bookmark! And I'm ENTHRALLED with that puzzle piece! It's GORGEOUS! WHY aren't you thrilled with it???? I AM!!!! Makes me want to sneak in the garage & help myself to some of the puzzles Ray has finished & stored to give to someone later. Soooooo many possibilities! You are INSPIRING! (Not to mention a MILLION times more artistic & genius than you ever give your sweet self credit for!) LOVE YOU!
I LOVE your puzzle piece!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home