Owl and Butterflies.............
Formica Tile swap :)
I've made these before a few years ago so I knew what I was doing before I signed up. :)
They are made of different jewelry parts, stuck together.....just like my last ones, lol!
Goodness! I go away for a couple of weeks & my Chirp has produced LOADS of beautiful pieces! First, I've MISSED you & WILL email as soon as I catch my breath. Second, these pieces are gorgeous. Like Jo, you have a style I'd recognize anywhere, and that is AWESOME! I don't know how you're able to part with your art pieces! LOOOOOVE YOU, Lil' Chirp! (And Mar, MaryBear, & Larger said they felt your spirit at the Treasuring. So did I!)
I an very much a solitary/loner personality - with a husband of 41years and nine children. I love cloth dollmaking.I love paper art. I really love making Komas. I am always trying to learn something new and acquire new skills. I believe homeschooling saved my kids creativity, imagination and their love of learning. I don't expect this blog to be widely read,I ramble a lot and don't have much to say... but since you are here...
WELCOME!
1 Comments:
Goodness! I go away for a couple of weeks & my Chirp has produced LOADS of beautiful pieces! First, I've MISSED you & WILL email as soon as I catch my breath. Second, these pieces are gorgeous. Like Jo, you have a style I'd recognize anywhere, and that is AWESOME! I don't know how you're able to part with your art pieces! LOOOOOVE YOU, Lil' Chirp! (And Mar, MaryBear, & Larger said they felt your spirit at the Treasuring. So did I!)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home