Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Altered Pringle Can swap

The theme was Steampunk.....I really don't have a handle on Steampunk :) But this is as close as I got.

The Pringle can is the base. I found a paper mache egg that fit inside so I also used that - plus an egg needs a bird - so there you go :)





2 Comments:

At 6/02/2013 7:02 AM , Blogger Kai said...

You know, I saw a book about Steampunk art in Barnes & Noble YESTERDAY and ALMOST got it for you. But I thought, "What???? My CHIRP'S pieces are SO FAR BETTER than the ones in the book!" And they ARE! This one? AMAZING! LOVE YOU, you sweet, creative, artistic girly!

 
At 6/05/2013 10:31 PM , Blogger Deb said...

That is fabulous Cherie, what a great idea. And I think you get steam punk just fine! Deb

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home