Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A Work in Progress...
The challenge was to take a minimum of 3 CDs and make an album. I used the minimum :) The front and back are normal sized CDs  - the one on the front is a 3" CD that came with a book. So...I'm technically in compliance for this challenge, lol.
The album isn't finished. There's more to do on the inside and back cover. Right now it has watercolor paper sheets but there will be more pages with a variety of papers. The binding is temporary also. But it's a start!



2 Comments:

At 4/04/2013 5:53 AM , Blogger Kai said...

I want to see the finished album! This is GORGEOUS!

 
At 4/12/2013 8:21 AM , Blogger Peggy B said...

This is terrific..and I love dangles!!
A reminder if we are ever partners in a group swap!!! lol lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home