Altered Wooden Spoon!
This was fun! The theme was, "Shaken, not Stirred".....or maybe it was "Stirred, not Shaken", lol. I do know it was one or the other. :) So, I went looking for inspiration in drink names. LOL, That was interesting! But I did find a drink named, Iron Butterfly.
I used a few things....metallic tissue paper for the base, a face mold by Sherry Goshon, a variety of charms, chains and jewelry pieces and the wooden spoon. :)



4 Comments:
Wow, this is fantastic!! love it.
This spoon is spectacular. What a great swap. Your partner is SO lucky.
WAYYYYYY COOL! You are AMAZING! And Chirp, if you are wondering why I am not emailing, it's on my blog. (Sad face over here.) I'm having Ray check THIS for me! Sigh. I WILL TRY to write a bit. Just know I miss you & love you SO MUCH! (NOTE: Ray had to stop and correct about 3/4 of this. HAHAHA! )
Wow - that is truly a wonderful piece of art. Your partner is going t be so happy to receive this!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home