Sunday, April 14, 2013

Altered Altoid Tin Swap

The tin has Paper, metal charms, a metal Butterfly with tiny dragonflies in the corners. Black and white trim plus silver chain on the sides. Embossed paper on the back. Red handmade paper on the inside. :)




3 Comments:

At 4/15/2013 7:14 PM , Blogger Kai said...

BAD KAI! I'm still SUPER swamped (playing catch-up) but I am reading blogs! You've made another REALLY beautiful piece, my Chirp! It looks almost like a miniature piece of fine luggage to me! I love it! And I soooooo much love YOU! Will catch up with you via email asap!

 
At 4/30/2013 1:37 PM , Blogger Deb said...

What a beutiful tin Cherie, someone is going to be very, very lucky to get your work of art in the swap! Deb

 
At 5/27/2013 8:07 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Cherie
love what you did to the tin box...ordinary to the extraordinary!
hugzzzzzzzz

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home