Monday, October 25, 2010

First Snow!




We had a wild storm last night. 60+ mile winds, hail, thunder and lightening and then 6 inches of snow! These photos don't really show the amount because some of it melted before photos were taken. But it's cold!

3 Comments:

At 10/26/2010 7:11 AM , Blogger Kai said...

I am soooooooo envious! That's breathtakingly BEAUTIFUL, Lil' Chirp! Here, it will be between 90 and 92 degrees today & tomorrow before we get what the weathermen are calling a 'cold front' when it will be in the low 50s overnight to low 80s daytime. Ha! Please, could I borrow a cup of cold? I LOVE YOU!

 
At 11/26/2010 11:27 PM , Blogger Pallas said...

These photos are beautiful, and boy what a view!

 
At 12/26/2010 8:24 PM , Blogger A tired retired recluse @ Swallowcliffs.blogspot.com/ said...

What a beautiful sky!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home