Thursday, October 28, 2010



The 'old' round robin doll is one I have finally sent on to its owner. This round robin didn't play out like originally planned as one of the participants was unable to play. So I finished the doll and sent her on her way.
The 'new' round robin doll is a three person round. This is the first first art piece I received. It's a whatever round robin. :) I sent a small canvas to be worked on. Anyway, the owner of this doll would like it to be an Alien. I've never done an alien doll before so this is new to me. I can't say it's an Alien but it's about as close as I got. The rules for this round robin are, to add color, found pieces and texture. I used colored pencils, pastels and paint for the color, beads, rhinestones, metal disks and Halloween false eyelashes for the texture and two pieces off an old computer memory card. Now it's off to Jan to do her magic!

2 Comments:

At 10/29/2010 9:04 AM , Blogger Kai said...

YES, YES, YES! You are a NATURAL at creating aliens, Lil' Chirp! She's VERY other-worldly AND very PRETTY actually! And YOU, my sweet lil' friend, are WONDERFUL and I love you!

 
At 11/04/2010 4:09 AM , Blogger Shashi Nayagam said...

Cherie, I have always admired your art work it is amazing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home