Monday, November 29, 2010

And 20 days later....

It's still snowing. :)
We have about a foot more snow than last post. We've dug out for the most part, the streets and roads are good so all is well. :)

2 Comments:

At 12/01/2010 7:36 AM , Blogger Kai said...

Oh, Chirp! I am laughing so much my JAWS hurt! You are so adorable! This lil' post reminds me of one of my fave movies, "Smoke Signals" and the scenes where, on the rez, there's a car parked in the road, and the 'reporter' is sitting there reporting the rez 'news'. If you never saw it, I HAVE to get you a copy! I just love you! And I ENVY you the snow!

 
At 1/05/2011 6:22 PM , Blogger Cherie said...

I could post every day and say, It's still snowing or it's stinking cold! LOL!
But I won't... :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home