It's Snowing...
And cold...but the clouds in the very blue skies are beautiful so that's a plus. :)
Soup weather! Hot chocolate weather. Bundle up and put on some socks weather. :)
Resign myself that Fall is over and Winter is here weather. But it's all okay. As much as I may complain that it's COLD out there, I do love winter. :)

1 Comments:
(Heehee! The word verification on your comment thingy is 'dingless' - but considering Kai is the person who is commenting, I think it should be DINGY!) And I'll trade weather with you! We are in the low 80s - ugh - today through Friday. Then we will get a 'cold' front (lows upper 50s/highs upper
60s)with lots of rain. Are you SURE you don't want to adopt me? I am very good at cleaning house & taking orders! LOL! Loooove you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home