Worst Blogger Ever Award!
Is there one? I've seen all the cute and happy ones but no,Your Blog Stinks, ones. :)
Well, I will award this to the most deserving blogger I know - Me!
I haven't done a giveaway, I don't have much to say and then only when I've made something to share. So...
The First (maybe, I'm assuming I'm first) World's Worst Blogger Award goes to me!
Oh My, I just don't know what to say. I'd like to thank me for recognizing all my hard work, hardly ever getting over here to post something new. To all my pleasant distractions that keep me elsewhere. For all the blogs I visit that put mine to shame and last but not least, for all those who hang around here just to see if I've bothered to write anything - Thanks! I'd share this honor with you but that would just be wrong.
LOL!

4 Comments:
You are NOT the 'worst' ANYTHING, Sweet Girl! You are the BEST of EVERYTHING! And I must confess, you have managed to totally crack me up this morning with your delicious humor! I don't just hang around to see if you've written anything! I EAGERLY visit to see WHAT you've written when you DO write! I love you, Chirp!
Nope, you ARE NOT THE WINNER! don't know who is, but it isn't you! Post some more pictures if you want to, but I'm following and am happy to share in whatever you decide to share!
big hugz
Pam
Ah, thanks Kai and Pam but I'm pretty sure, as far as blogging goes, I am this award! LOL!
You two are just too nice for words.:)
This post is hilarious! But you've got competition for this award. I had such ambitions about blogging but when it comes down to it I don't like taking the time to get the pictures ready for posting and I don't have much to say. I enjoyed looking at your blog. Thanks for sharing your creativity! - Ronni
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home