Final Swap Doll of the year!
This is a doll from a round robin. We are a group of three doll artists.. The first person did the clay face and feather headdress. I added yarn around the body for texture, wooden beads at the arms and bottom base, buttons, wings made out of pieces of a balsa wood fan and last but most fun, spiders, just because. :)



5 Comments:
Now THAT is COOOOOOL! Reminds ME of some of the 'fetishes' my folks favor! The wings really ARE a perfect addition!
Hi Cherie,
HAPPY BELATED CHRISTMAS!
I finally found your blog! This is Norma from FIAA2 group. :) I love this doll. It is right up my alley! LOL
Hugs
Wow. I made a face for my Myo doll and it looks scary! I wonder how people make clay into faces that are attractive? Fun and funky doll!
Your doll is so interesting. I received 3 pin dolls in swaps this month. Also, was given some parrot feathers which are beautiful~I can not wait to use. Happy New Year
Thank you all for commenting on this doll. It was a joy to work on! Very different than any other that has been in a round robin before. I'm pretty sure the face was made using a mold. The body was my part to complete. It's one of the most interesting pieces I've ever had the privilege to work on.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home