A Quaint Old Fashioned Doll Swap
This is the doll I made for Anita in this swap. Now, "Old Fashioned" is something I haven't done before. It was a fun challenge to do because of that! This doll is all cloth with wool hair. The dress and pantaloons were crocheted by my daughter. She does outstanding vintage thread crochet. The dress is beautiful! The shoes are painted and sealed. (don't look too close, lol) Shoes are not my thing either. :) I found this shaggy little bear that was the right size and fit the theme. Plus, it's adorable! I had a great time and want thank Cindy at Thimblleprims Studio for hosting this swap! Anita is a wonderful partner too! Still not sure if it fits in the Old Fashioned category though. :)




3 Comments:
HOLY COW! Chirp, she's BEAUTIFUL! TRULY!!! You PAINTED her face? I wish, wish, wish I could do faces! And the red hair is perfection! Your daughter's crochet ability is WAY up there! Sooooo pretty! And, as I just said to Anita, I wish I'd had the good sense to paint the shoes on Pam's doll. Yours look awesome! Boy, is Anita EVER going to love her! And if she DOESN'T (HA! As IF!) I'll 'take her off her hands'! BWAHAHAHAHA! Great job, sweet girl!
Cherie!
What a beautiful dollie! love her...Oh by the by, Lola loves her shoes just as they are!!! lol... Your partner will be very lucky! Awesome!
hugz
Pam
Oh she is Lovely!
Anita is going to be jumping with joy when she receives her. :)
Hugs
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home