Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Valentine Card Swap

These are the three cards I made for this swap. They are fabric covered cards with a little embellishing. The background fabric is the same but the front designs are a little different.
One has a mirror in the center surrounded by hearts. The mirror looks metallic but is covered by a piece of plastic to protect the glass.
One has raised lettering and one has lettering and heart buttons.



Almost too similar for me but I'm hoping they won't be for my partners. :)

3 Comments:

At 2/08/2011 4:36 PM , Blogger Kai said...

Uh-huh! I KNEW I'd love them & I DO! You think outside the box in the very BEST way! Valentines don't have to be all frilly frou-frou - at least not in MY opinion! Yours are beautiful & elegant and express love in a very distinctive style! You have a great eye for color & design, Chirp! Seriously! My 'thinking outside the box' creations are topsy-turvy insanity. Yours are thought out & created with care and a huge amount of talent! I think your partners will be thrilled!

 
At 2/09/2011 7:18 PM , Blogger Pam said...

I love my card. Thank you so much.

 
At 2/13/2011 3:33 PM , Blogger Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

I really love my card too!
Thanks and hugs

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home