Sunday, December 26, 2010

My Favorite Day!

Is today!
The Holidays are over. It's close enough to the end of the year to reflect on all that's happened before, what to change, what works, what doesn't...But it's also close enough to the New Year to plan, make "achievable" goals and be excited at the fact that I cannot plan for everything and there will be surprises ahead! I have some very exciting projects this year that will challenge the heck out of me but I do love a challenge. :) So many art directions, so little time... :)
One thing not a surprise - it's snowing, lol.  But it's my favorite day! So, I do not mind!

2 Comments:

At 12/27/2010 7:10 AM , Blogger Kai said...

I'll tell you a secret. One of MY goals this year is to be more like YOU! No, I'm DEFINITELY not joking. I think you are one of the most kind-hearted, sweet-natured human beings on his earth. You quietly go along, day to day, doing such nice things in your gentle way, lil' Chirp. If I can learn to be one TENTH as good as you, I will have achieved a HUGE goal!

 
At 1/05/2011 6:18 PM , Blogger Cherie said...

Kai, you remember I have this gigantic head already, right? :)LOL! Now it's all red and blush-y.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home