Wednesday, January 05, 2011

It's a New Year!

I should step it up and say something. :) Last year ended well - which is always good. This year is starting off pretty well too, so that is good, lol.
I have already signed up for new swaps and challenges. The first being an old fashion doll swap. Old fashion is not what I do so I am having fun with this challenge. Next up will be a few heart Valentines made of fabric and whatever else I wind up embellishing all over them. :) Love the embellishing part.! Third is an Easter Egg swap.Any type I want to do. Oh there's possibilities there! But most interesting for me ,personally, will be three original works for three different subjects. I have them designed in my head and just have to get that to translate to actual form. We'll see how that goes. :)
Happy New Year to All! It's going to be amazing!

5 Comments:

At 1/05/2011 6:22 PM , Blogger Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Cherie,

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU!
Wow you are off to a busy satart! But that is good. I too have 3 swaps already lined up! :) One is from our group FIAA2 the Valentine Cards, another a personal swap of a Dotee Doll and the 3rd one is a Goodie bag! I love swaps , what can I saY! LOL
I just posted on my blog my first Art Doll for 2011. Please visit and leave a comment and become a Follower too.
Thanks and hugs,

 
At 1/05/2011 6:23 PM , Blogger Cherie said...

I'm resisting the urge to tell you it's snowing AND stinking cold here...So I won't. :)

 
At 1/05/2011 6:25 PM , Blogger Cherie said...

Hi Norma, I just finished typing this in and here you are! I'm looking forward to the Valentine swap! I've never made a dotee doll yet. They are way small, lol. I'm off to see your new Art Doll!

 
At 1/05/2011 8:25 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Cherie!
Lol...you are off to a good start; at least you have started. I look forward to the swaps this month and next! Whooohoooo, AND a clean-up of some unfinished 2010 business. So out with the old and on with the new!!!!

hugz
Pam

 
At 1/07/2011 7:53 AM , Blogger Kai said...

You WILL have a WONDERFUL new year, lil' Chirp! Why? Because I KNOW you, and you will MAKE it wonderful! Wow! You are REALLY in swap mode! I'm doing ONLY the old-fashioned doll swap for now because my tired old brain can't handle more than one at a time! LOL! But I am EAGER to see all the marvelous creations you come up with! I always love everything you make! LOVE YOU BIG BUNCHES!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home