Easter Eggs for a swap
Not really "Easter-like" but this may be the closest I can get to a traditional look.
I used paper mache eggs, painted them black, mod podged on some patterned napkin pieces, added some little bits here and there and covered it all with Glossy Accents. Finished it off with tassels, metal and glass beads.
They are now on their way to Cindy at Thimbleprims Studio! I'm hoping that wherever they wind up, they will be liked.




5 Comments:
Very beautiful.
Thanks Mary Ann!
Very nice, I am hoping they are for the thimbleprims swap. The ones I did aren't that wonderful! Yours are super! Thanks for entering my giveaway!
Hi Michele! I saw the ones you have on your blog and they are fantastic! And, yes, they are for Thimbleprims swap. :)
I LOVE these eggs! They are unique and BEAUTIFUL! JUST LIKE MY CHIRP!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home