Hi Cherie. This is Danice from the pin keep swap. Your banners are so cute. I would follow your blog if you had a Follow gadget :) Have a great day! Your pin keep will be mailed today :)
Cherie, I love your banner flags, and your Easter Eggs were just so lovely. I did that swap too at thimbleprims, but did not receive one of yours. I think yours turned out so lovely. You mentioned that you love DI, and I was wondering if you live in Utah or close by. I live in Southern Nevada, in between St. George, UT and Las Vegas. I am in Utah lots, and try to frequent the DI in different cities. There is actually one in Las Vegas too.
WAHHHHHHH! Here, we are in a SERIOUS drought with horrible wildfires EVERYWHERE in Texas. Millions of acres of land, homes, & businesses have been lost. And we are continuing to have record-breaking heat & humidity along with horrid strong winds. Oh, how I'd LOVE some snow! P.S. I got back last night so beware - email coming before weekend is over! LOL!
I an very much a solitary/loner personality - with a husband of 41years and nine children. I love cloth dollmaking.I love paper art. I really love making Komas. I am always trying to learn something new and acquire new skills. I believe homeschooling saved my kids creativity, imagination and their love of learning. I don't expect this blog to be widely read,I ramble a lot and don't have much to say... but since you are here...
WELCOME!
4 Comments:
Hi Cherie. This is Danice from the pin keep swap. Your banners are so cute. I would follow your blog if you had a Follow gadget :) Have a great day! Your pin keep will be mailed today :)
Cherie, I love your banner flags, and your Easter Eggs were just so lovely. I did that swap too at thimbleprims, but did not receive one of yours. I
think yours turned out so lovely. You mentioned that you love DI, and I was wondering if you live in Utah or close by. I live in Southern Nevada, in between St. George, UT and Las Vegas. I am in Utah lots, and try to frequent the DI in different cities. There is actually one in Las Vegas too.
Hi Cherie,
Sorry to hear about your bad weather!
Hugs
WAHHHHHHH! Here, we are in a SERIOUS drought with horrible wildfires EVERYWHERE in Texas. Millions of acres of land, homes, & businesses have been lost. And we are continuing to have record-breaking heat & humidity along with horrid strong winds. Oh, how I'd LOVE some snow! P.S. I got back last night so beware - email coming before weekend is over! LOL!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home