So far, 3 inches.... :)
I'm just going with it. I always come around. :) It's been known to snow in June here so Spring has never been a full season anyway. So, bring it on, lol, I can take it. Give a few days of almost 70 degree weather just so I get comfy into thinking Winter is on its way out....And then be sure and drop the temperature into the 30's to keep me on my toes. :) Luckily enough, I love snow! It's incredibly beautiful up here looking out over the valley below us. Three inches is nothing. It'll be gone in a day or so. Soon, I'll be complaining about the heat...

1 Comments:
Sigh ... maybe you will allow this snow loving old Kai to rent a space on your porch. I LOOOOOVE cold. I love SNOW! I LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home