Mini Bottle Swap
This is a small Koma - about 5 inches in total length. The mini bottle is 1 inch. We were to use a mini bottle and make a pendant/charm/? for our partner. Tiny and small are not my friends. :) So, I thought I could use the mini bottle as a tassel for a small Koma. :) The Koma is 1.5 inches. I just discovered you can emboss metal tape! So that is what the base is with different layers of metallic paints. I had a thin, metal filigree piece that I bent around the bottle. The embellishments are charms, beads and metal word pieces. I didn't photograph all three sides but in addition to "Hope", there's also "Believe" and "Wisdom" on the other sides. The tiny scrolls inside the bottle are secret words of wisdom :)


2 Comments:
Every time I think you couldn't POSSIBLY create anything MORE wonderful than the LAST piece, you prove me wrong! This is so clever & SO pretty! I love it! And - as always - I love YOU, my Chirp!
Cherie, that is spectacular! And embossed metal tape?! Wonderful idea. Your swap partner is very lucky, what a treasure. Deb
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home