Sunday, April 03, 2011

Banners for Spring!

Four of us are in a Spring Banner Swap and we made one for each person. I have decided mine aren't so much Spring as,maybe Summer, but Spring isn't really a total season here. :) Yesterday, 60 degrees, sunny, warm, nice - today, woke up to a foot of snow. :)





4 Comments:

At 4/05/2011 9:48 AM , Blogger Norma Soulet (AZArtist) said...

Hi Cherie,

Your banners turned out lovely! Too bad I didn't have time to take part in this swap. :(
Hugs,

 
At 4/08/2011 4:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Cherie,

Happy Spring! whenever it actually arrives! lol... I like the flags

hugz
pam

 
At 4/22/2011 8:11 AM , Blogger Kai said...

I would have SAID those were yours even if they were not on your blog! WHY? Because they are SO well-made, so bright and cheerful and HAPPY-looking, so wonderfully colorful, and I LOOOOOVE them! I also love YOU! (But you KNEW that, huh? LOL!)

 
At 7/30/2011 1:44 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Cherie,
Those are such pretty banners.
Thank you for the link to your blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home