Is That A Yak I See?
Early one morning
What do I see?
I'm pretty sure a Yak
Is staring at me
It lives where the peacocks
Are free to roam
And where horses should be
Two camels call home.
So much for my lame, Dr. Seuss, attempt at rhyme. :)
This was at the ranch of unusual animals amongst the usual. I cannot say for certain it was a Yak. It looked like one but I'm thinking what would you do with a Yak? But...then there's those camels, soooooo.....
How fun would it be to hang around this place?! Most of the animals live in the same space. They seem to get along. How awesome is that?

1 Comments:
I LOVE your poem! Not a BIT lame, lil' Chirp! And I'd give tons to see all the wonderful animals and - sigh - the wonderful SNOW - where you live!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home