The idea is you find something and make a pendant :) I found a rock! I wrapped red cord around it and added two pieces of old jewelry. Pretty simple once I figured out how to make it all work, lol.
I an very much a solitary/loner personality - with a husband of 41years and nine children. I love cloth dollmaking.I love paper art. I really love making Komas. I am always trying to learn something new and acquire new skills. I believe homeschooling saved my kids creativity, imagination and their love of learning. I don't expect this blog to be widely read,I ramble a lot and don't have much to say... but since you are here...
WELCOME!
3 Comments:
It's lovely Cherie, I'd never have known it started out life as a rock if you hadn't said so! You have the luckiest swap partners :O) Deb
Elegant and beautiful!
Oh, my goodness! That was a ROCK? Only my beautiful friend could turn a lil' rock into something so pretty!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home