3 New ATC's
ATC's are not my favorite thing to do. They are very small and therefore intimidating to me :) I usually kick myself after signing up for ATC swaps but I keep giving them
another try :)
The theme for this swap was "Sewing". I used old buttons, embroidery floss. I cut out a pair of scissors I drew and the dress is origami. The safety pins have beads added and there's a zipper. :)


3 Comments:
They are absolutely stunning. Love them and your swap partner is a very, very lucky gal!
You may not be a big ATC FAN, but you are an ATC MASTER as far as I'm concerned! I think all 3 of them are beautiful, detailed, and true artwork in tiny perimeters! I saved the photo to show MB & Larger!
As a receiver of those ATC cards I have to say that none of the pictures is making them justice. They are unbelively gorgeous and masterfull made. Thank you Cherie for wonderful work of art!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home