Thursday, August 08, 2013

Cone "Bat" :)

Jo and Dylan, of , Cart Before The Horse, (http://thecartbeforethehorse.blogspot.com/), have a free pattern on their blog - Cone Cat. We had permission to use it for a group swap. There are many things this pattern could be and mine became a bat :) The only thing I did to the pattern is add bat wings.


It's about 7 inches long, I used muslin, black tissue paper was mod podged on the muslin, red, felt buttons and I drew a goofy face. :) There's also a feather poof on the head. :)

2 Comments:

At 8/12/2013 11:15 AM , Blogger Deb said...

He's adorable Cherie! Thanks for the reminder about Jo & Dylan's pattern, think I've got it hidden on my computer somewhere, have to go dig it up. Great idea for a fun Halloween decoration. Your swap partner is going to love it! Deb

 
At 8/12/2013 6:46 PM , Blogger Kai said...

Oh! That's the CUTEST lil' bat! He looks so HAPPY! And your swap partner will be VERY happy to have him! Expect more in the way of an email soon - this week - and feel the hugs I'm sending now! LOVE YOU!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home